Search This Blog

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Marc Niad and his Jagdterrier Dakota - a successful blood tracking team from NY

Marc Niad, who is a member of Deer Search and United Blood Trackers, had a terrific blood tracking season. He and his Jagdterrier Dakota found 10 deer, and some of the recoveries are pictured below. He went on 26 calls; 9 calls involved bow-shot deer from Westchester County.

The German Jagdterrier is a very versatile terrier, which was developed with tracking ability in mind, and Dakota is proving it. Congratulations to Marc and Dakota on their successful tracking season!









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great blog! I truly love how it’s easy on my eyes and the details are well written. I am wondering how I could be notified whenever a new post has been made. I have subscribed to your rss feed which ought to do the trick! Have a nice day!