Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Second major snow storm of the season

We are snowed in again, but it is not too cold and the falling snow presents many photo opportunities. I am not complaining! Actually, dogs are having a ball playing in the snow, and I feel invigorated by being able to go out and snap some new pictures.

This morning - a view from the dog yard

In these conditions going to the bathroom might have to be done on the run


Billy does not mind the snowy weather.

Paika in the snow.

Bernie - is he trying to catch snow flakes?
I have a question for those who read the blog regularly. I am thinking about having another website or blog just for my pictures. Photography has been slowly playing larger and larger role in my life. Would you miss my pictures not related to blood tracking if I started to post them somewhere else? Would you click on a link to see them somewhere else? Or should I just leave things the way they are. Please respond through comments (I think you have to preview your comment first before you can post it) or e-mail me at jola@born-to-track.com. Thank you - stay warm everybody!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I try to read every day. I really enjoy your blog I would not change a thing. This is only my opion you do what makes you happy.

Jolanta Jeanneney said...

Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Jolanta,

I enjoy all your pics on the blog. Even the ones that aren't about a deer, bear, or some other animal recovered by a tracking dog.

Personally, I'd probably check your new blog, but like what you have the way it is.

Chris and Gerti.

Stan said...

I believe that what you are saying is that you would post more pictures if you had another place to do it, so I like the idea, and apparently you are seriously considering it....besides, are we really missing them if they're only a click away??
You do a great job with your pix, and maybe more folks would get to enjoy them in another spot. (Just don't give up this blog to do it) LOL

Jolanta Jeanneney said...

Thanks Chris and Stan! Stan, I sometimes wonder whether off-topic pics (like a snow storm) belong here. I guess since the blog's name is borntotracknews what happens here is "our news", sometimes presented by photography. Yes, I take a lot of pictures, mainly of dogs and nature, and will most likely start to post them on an additional site. So it looks like I am going to leave the blog the way it is, and some extra pics will be posted somewhere else with a link provided. Thank you for the feedback!

Anonymous said...

I agree that it is fine the way it is. More pics on another site would be that much more fun.
Joe and Doc