Search This Blog

Monday, July 11, 2011

Mike and Cash are getting ready to serve hunters in Michigan

We got a nice e-mail from Chuck Collier from Michigan, who wrote:

I just wanted to let you know about my first UBT test in Michigan that I judged on my own outside of trackfest.  Mike Riepen of Waterford, Michigan, brought his two-year-old  Bloodhound "Cash" to my house. Cash was rescued from a shelter when he was one year old. Mike has worked hard with Cash. They did an exceptional job as a team. Cash nailed the checks and indicated the wound bed holding close to the line. He took a drink from a flooding as it was hot.  Mike allowed this, then immediately got him back to work.  Mike plans on submitting for Michigan certification. I predict they will be very successful.




Mike Riepen with Cash, and Chuck Collier, UBT judge
Congratulations to Mike and Cash!

No comments: