1. FC Danika vom Nordlicht TD ME owned by Cheri Faust and Larry Gohlke Danika 343 points/17 placements. Danika was the top field champion for the third year in a row, and she also won the Buckeye Dachshund Club Invitational Field Trial. Danika's parents are FC Clown vom Talsdeich (Buster Keaton) and FC Fredrika von Moosbach-Zuzelek. She was bred by Larry Gohlke.
2. DC Rellih’s Little Indian MW TD SE owned by Linda Snyder and Sherry Ruggieri Zuni 340/22
3. FC Anja von Moosbach-Zuzelek RN SE owned by Sherry Ruggieri Dixie 270/17. "Dixie" and her brother "Auggie" (#4) are littermates and they are out of our breeding.
4. FC Augden von Moosbach-Zuzelek RE MEowned by Sherry Ruggieri "Auggie" 239/14
5. FC Audi Oslo von Dorndorf CA owned by Stan Knoll 237/11
6. FC Diamant Lily von Lowenherz owned/bred by Laurel Whistance-Smith 224/10. Lily is out of our FC Asko von der Drachenburg.
8. GCH DC Siddachs Carmen MW owned by John Merriman 168/8
9. FC Stanze von Lowenherz JE owned/bred by Laurel Whistance-Smith 165/8. Stanze is Lily's half-sister and she is out of our Alfi von der Hardt-Hoehe.
10. FC Rosie’s Little Trooper, Bonnie Mercier 163/10
11. FC Sagerun’s Keturah MW, Patsy Leonberger 158/ 11
12. FC Rosie’s Odie on the Run, Bonnie Mercier 144/ 9
13. FC Town Farm Emmett Sweeps the Spotlight JE, Cynthia Yeager 133/ 6
14. FC Vimy Ridge von Lowenherz, Scot Davidson 128/ 8
15. FC Melwyn Under Wing Darter ML ME, Lorraine & David Simmons 127/ 5
16. FC Apple Hill Digging Down Under MS, Heidi Meyers 126/ 8
17. DC Wingover’s Lancelot Du Lac ML RN TD OA OAJ NF JE, Alice Moyer 126/ 7
18. FC Barnabas of Kotate Hills SW NAJ OF SE, Patricia & Gerald Price 115/ 9
19. DC Town Farm Water Wings, Michael Pitisci 110/ 4
20. FC Clown vom Talsdeich, Susanne Hamilton 107/ 4
Points are earned for placements in the Field Champion stakes at AKC licensed or member trials. They are tabulated using the Delaney System +1 for first through fourth place, based on the number of starters. In the case of ties, dogs receive the same place award, with the next place(s) being skipped. A minimum of two placements in Field Champion stakes during the award year are required to earn an award, and / or be included in preliminary listings.
A big thank you to Tracy Freeling for keeping all the field trial stats. Not an easy job, that's for sure.