Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Thanks from hunters for Deer Search tracking services

Yesterday we received a very nice note from Ken Clark:

Hello John,
My name is Ken Clark, I called you Sunday evening inquiry about someone to track a deer for me. You put me in contact with Mario Montana. He is a warm and friendly young man. He and his dog Cheyene came over Monday morning. And after a short tracking job we were able to recover my deer.

I want to thank you and your organization and especially Mario for taking his time to come over and help me recover my deer. I will send a picture of Mario and another of myself with deer.

I also will be sending you a donation for your fine organization.
Thank you again,
Ken Clark


Above - Mario Montana with the deer his wirehaired dachshund Cheyenne found for Ken Clark (pic below)


Cheyenne's registered name is Lea von Moosbach-Zuzelek and now she is 3.5 years old. Her sire is our Billy and her dam is FC Gela von Rauhenstein. Lea has done very well tracking for hunters in the area of Sidney, NY. Coincidentally, Lisa, Cheyenne's sister, was successful as well in helping another hunter who signed the Deer Search's guestbook:

Thanks to Pete Martin and his dog Lisa who recovered a bear I shot in archery season. I can't thank you all enough for what you do!!!!

Deer Search is a volunteer organization, and trackers do not charge for their services. They can accept donations which go to Deer Search's treasury. At the end of tracking season trackers are reimbursed for the mileage they traveled to assist hunters.

No comments: