Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Why are hunters wrong so often about a path of their wounded deer: Kevin and Karma find a doe in spite of the hunter's directions.

 
Kevin Armstrong is a United Blood Trackers member from Naples, NY, and the pictures shows Karma's first recovery this year. Karma is a 7.5 year old daughter of Billy and Gilda.
 
Kevin reports: "Karma's 1st recovery for 2012 went pretty quickly. We started the trail and while the hunter was explaining that Karma was not on the right trail I followed her nose and she found the deer. The hunter could not believe it when I said "Here ...is your deer over here" He said "WHAT?" I said "your deer is over here". He said "but it went this way" I said "it's dead over here". He came crashing through the brush, looked at the dead deer and said "that's right where I hit it" I said "I know". He could not believe what he was seeing with his own eyes. LMAO! Karma GOOD GIRL!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome Kevin. Great job Karma, your little sister is proud of you.

Chris and Gerti.....and Oscar.

Lindsjö taxar said...

Great job, always trust your dog...