Search This Blog

Sunday, March 8, 2009

...and the winner of the best caption contest is


Is the ice cream ready yet?

submitted by Andy Bensing

In total we received 31 responses, and here they are:
  1. Do we eat em when we catch em?
  2. Dear who?
  3. Slow down mom, I need a drink
  4. Got milk?
  5. I'm not lying Mom, it had a big white tail and a dead tree on its head!
  6. I'll be glad when tracking school is over and I can get my own license!
  7. Mom, don't look now, but we lost the rest of the pack!
  8. Now let me get this straight, if we find something...we get to eat it?
  9. Udder curiosity!
  10. Got milk?
  11. Move over Mom, I was born-to-track
  12. Are we there yet?
  13. Mama tell John to lay me a blood trail...I`m a big boy now.......I`m tired of these milk trails.
  14. This little piggy went tracking
  15. I just love Mom's built in hydration unit!
  16. Mama's boy
  17. There are dreams in your eyes, Ollie. Tall reaches of wind sweep the clear blue. The winter is young yet, so young. Only a little cupful of winter has touched your lips. Drink on … milk with your lips … dreams with your eyes.
  18. Hey Mom, are we there yet?
  19. I smell it too, Mommy, but I’m having a hard time getting the same view as you.
  20. Cold-nose hounds!
  21. Darwin may have been on to something...
  22. Cold scent hounds!
  23. What's a guy gotta do to get a meal around here?
  24. I don't know about you, but I like cold milk.
  25. So I put my nose down like this - and then what happens Mum?
  26. Neither rain, nor SNOW, nor sleet, nor hail shall keep THIS tracking puppy from his appointed LUNCH.
  27. If I TRACK her long enough, she'll STOP to rest and the PRIZE will be all MINE!
  28. She's going away and taking the milk with her....HEY, not a problem, I was BORN TO TRACK!
  29. You mean like this, mama?
  30. Is the ice cream ready yet?
  31. I know I smell a milkshake somewhere

A big THANK YOU to all for the creative captions - we had a lot of fun going over them. Some of you submitted multiple entries, and we really appreciate your participation. Even though the decision was not easy, there can be only one winner. It was a close call, but in the end, no other entry caught our imagination as much as Andy Bensing's "Is the ice cream ready yet?". Congratulations Andy!

No comments: