Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Blood tracking with Fritz, a mini longhaired dachshund

My first contact with Cedar was when he asked me about a blood tracking harness for his blood tracking dog - a mini longhaired dachshund. Curious I asked for more information about the dog. This was Cedar's reply:

"Well, his name is Fritz, and he is 3 years old. When I got him first I had no intention to use him for hunting until I came home with a deer. He was only a few months old and I could not keep him away from it so I went online and found your website. I bought your book and the following deer season I had a blood tracking machine. He found 6 deer and a couple hogs that first year. This is his second year and we've already found 2 lost bucks this archery season. We've already built quite the reputation and have friends of friends calling for his help. Thanks for the harness tip and all the great info in the book. P.S. are your dachshunds as stubborn as mine? Lol"

Cedar, good luck to you and Fritz! You have a very talented dog.








No comments: