Search This Blog

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Too focused on photography?

I am not a good multitasker. For example, I can't read several books at the same time. Usually I have to focus on just few activities, otherwise I am miserable as I feel pulled in many directions. Also just like everybody else I suffer from a constant information overload.

These days my focus is on photography, and whenever I can I grab my camera and go for walk, usually with a dog or two. It seems that when I take pictures my brain by concentrating exclusively on just one task can reset itself. It gets rid off any extra junk and negative emotions.

I don't have to drive anywhere. We live in a beautiful place, and I never get tired of taking pictures just within my walking distance. It really is a very good therapy. These are the pictures taken in the last month, just few out of many. You can click on the picture to see enlargement.








6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can see it now. Your camera trigger finger will be sore before your return home from Utah/Wyoming. This is going to be fun!

Stan said...

Stunning work, Jola....Nice to hear it relaxes you, too! We all need some sort of "reset" activity, and it looks like you've found yours.

Rabid Outdoorsman said...

Really excellent. I love playing with the Macro stuff as a acre of land can yield hours of photo opportunities.

www.themaineoutdoorsman.com

Jolanta Jeanneney said...

Thank you guys!

Claire said...

You have the eye.....

David Bell said...

I think your camera skills are awesome. It actually makes me want to get more involved with my dslr. Great job!!!