Search This Blog

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Fresh snow, magical winter light, and first coyote tracks

Last night we got 4-5 inches of fresh snow, and this morning I took a walk in the woods. I saw a lot of coyote tracks, and some of them were pretty large. Now I know their route on the edge of our property.

The sky was pretty dramatic - some sun and blue sky, and some dark clouds. The sunset was magical. I love living here on the top of our hill. I grew up in a big city (Warsaw, Poland) with a lot of traffic and noise so living in the Helderberg Hills is like being in heaven.




4 comments:

Lindsjö taxar said...

Beautiful pictures! We have snow/rain. In the north of Sweden its snowing. TOday they will get a lot and a winterstorm too.

MTWaggin said...

OMG those shots are absolutely lovely. So glad you shared them and wow, I didn't realize you grew up in Poland.

Brian said...

Beautiful pictures Jolanta. Thanks for sharing. Brian

Lindsjö taxar said...

Beautiful! You live in great nature....