Search This Blog

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Staying home... and taking pictures

This weekend there is a field trial in New Jersey, and since it is not too far I usually attend it. This time I chose to stay home. I could list several reasons for staying home but one of them is that I don't want to miss the beauty surrounding us and changing with every day. We live in the Helderbergs, and the landscape at this time of the year is just magnificent. I will spend quite a few hours this weekend outdoors with my camera. It is good for my soul.

This is a view from our front porch. Feels like heaven.


Before the storm.

Evening reflections in our pond.

5 comments:

Lindsjö taxar said...

Jolanta ...you are so talented...you should have a photo blog....hat off!
Hugs from us all.

Jolanta Jeanneney said...

Thanks Majron! I am thinking about it. I just wish I had more time for it.

Fjällripan said...

Hallo there, just found your blog from Lindsjö taxar. I must say your photos are wonderful, autumn is a lovely time with all the coulors! :)

Greetings Susanne

Jolanta Jeanneney said...

Thank you Susanne! I really appreciate it. Autumn is my favorite season of the year, and I love the colors as they change almost daily.

MTWaggin said...

Okay I'm jealous, we are too dry to get much color so I am so honored to get to see yours!