Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Kelly Scott and his blood tracking dog Chloe from Ponchatoula, LA

Few days ago we received e-mail from a blood tracker in Louisiana. I will let him introduce himself.
Kelly Scott with Chloe, who is a half Lab and half Weimeraner
 Just wanted to write and tell yall thanks for all the GREAT info on your web site and internet. I have been a hunter all my life and just the past year have gotten into using a dog for blood trailing. I have a year and half old 1/2 Lab/ 1/2 Weimeraner. I have been working with her before the season and this is the first year tracking. She is 8 out of 12 so far; she is doing great, I am the one that needs help. I just ordered 2nd edition of your book on tracking dogs and can't wait to get it and start reading. I never thought I could love hunting for someone else's deer so much. She is a great dog and I am very proud of her as you can probably tell. I'm attaching a couple of pictures of my girl for you to see. Thanks again and hope I didn't take up two much of your time. By the way, I'm from a little town in Louisiana, Ponchatoula.
Kelly Scott





Thank you Kelly for writing. It sounds like Chloe is a really dog for tracking wounded game. Good luck and keep us posted about her progress. Let us know what you think of the book.

No comments: