Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Richardson Farms Outfitters' tracking dog Nadja

Jason Garthaus with his deer recovered with help from Jeff Richardson and his tracking dog Nadja.
Recently we received this nice message and a great picture (thank you Jason for both!).  "My name is Jason Garthaus, and I'm from Mt. Serling, Illinois.  Jeff Richardson and his dog, Nadja, helped me find my deer this year on November 2nd.  Jeff told me he purchased the dog from you so I though I would send you a picture with all of us.  Never would have found the deer if it wasn't for Nadja.  She did awesome, and it was fun watching her work."

Nadja is now three and a half years old and her registered name is Nettie v Moosbach-Zuzelek; she is a daughter of Emma and Buster. For more info on Richardson Farms Outfitters go to http://www.huntrfo.com/

No comments: