Search This Blog

Saturday, April 9, 2011

From winter to summer...in two weeks

Never mind that we still have a pile of snow behind the barn. Our dachshunds decided that with temperature in mid 50s outside it is time to dive in!

Getting wet - Quenotte was cautious when approached the water but decided to get in after all. Click on the picture to enlarge.

Bernie is back to his old tricks - splashing water and catching droplets. My new lens for sure has made a big difference in catching the right moment. Click on the picture to enlarge.

5 comments:

Andy Bensing said...

I love that photo of Bernie catching droplets! I have never seen a photo quite like that before. Looks like it should be in some sort of contest or something. Realy Cool!

Andy

Jolanta Jeanneney said...

Thanks Andy! I really appreciate the comment. Finally after many years of taking pictures I have now some decent equipment, and I should be able to take my photography to a higher level.

Teddy said...

change his name to Shamu and charge admission ;-)

Jolanta Jeanneney said...

Teddy,
I love the idea! Thank you!

Anonymous said...

That's so funny Jolanta. Gert has never tried that. She did want to chase a goose across the pond yesterday. The goose, no doubt, had a nest close-by. I don't know what she would have done had Gerti got too close. Gert got a good workout in though.