Search This Blog

Friday, October 24, 2014

Good bye sweet Steffi...


Our deep sympathy goes to Danny Horner and his beautiful family on passing of their beloved dog Steffi (Wynona von Moosbach-Zuzelek). Steffi was 16 ½, and thanks to Danny she lived a very long and full love. I made this collage from only a small part of the pictures that Danny sent over the years. When you look at them, it is easy to understand what this loss means and how much Danny is hurting.

He wrote:
"When my sadness lessens I will have nothing but fond memories of my wonderful little dog. It is difficult to put into words what Steffi meant to me. I am somewhat lost without her and will forever miss her.

I saw a post on a hunting forum and it seems a fitting tribute to her.

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
- Unknown

Wynona von Moosbach-Zuzelek, I miss you.

1 comment:

Jonathan Eckrich said...

Thanks for the story. I can only imagine your loss, but you have many great memories you'll always carry.